The NPO Diaries: Day 2

Hello! Alright, its official. I AM SO HUNGRY!! Everything on TV is making my mouth water! i don't even like toaster strudels and yet they look absolutely delicious. Focusing... my day has been ... ok. I've managed to do a fair amount of school work and i have let my teachers know that i need more work. I am feeling hydrated which is good.
 In fact i am starting to feel a bit pent up. Even though i can walk around, as a teenager, without my parents i'm not really supposed to leave the floor and there is really only so many times that i can walk around the same group of desks in a circle before wanting to throw something. I think that would be a great investment for the hospital. I mean they have kids coming out of surgeries that i am sure need some type of physical therapy, they should have some type of work out room or path that kids could use or walk around. Sometimes when i'm here i am sick so it doesn't count, but right now i'm just getting all these tests done so it's really taking a toll on me.
Speaking of tests, i am having some imaging done tomorrow. We were hoping that i would be able to eat tonight but the doctors have decided to send me for a dye study and an upper GI. Yay.... :( No but seriously i'm fine with it, yeah its annoying that i can't eat anything yet. And its annoying that tomorrow i'm going to have to have anesthesia because that's never fun. Once its over they say ill be able to eat so hopefully they are not lying.
I hope everyone had a good Monday and hope everyone has an even better Tuesday. I've got to catch some shut eye so i can deal with all the craziness i will have to face tomorrow. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts