A Quick Update

Hey Everyone!
Sorry it's been sooo long since I last posted. I have been meaning to but i have soooo much stuff going on right now I haven't had a chance. Not only do I have to deal with regular end of the year school stuff, but a week and a half ago i was in the hospital for a line infection. I am currently on 3 different kinds of antibiotics and its causing everything that doesn't have a consistent plan gets thrown out the window. :)
I want to write about being the hospital and the hectic schedule that I have right now. I also want to write about all the crazy medicines i am taking but i think in order to reduce stress, I am going to post shorter snippets more frequently. That way I can think of something and quickly type it up and then I don't have to sit down and spend a long time thinking about everything that has happened before i can post. So my plan is shorter posts, either everyday or every other day. I'll let you know if that changes.
Right now I am quicly going to say that I was in the hospital for the last 2 days of spring break and luckily only missed 3 days. It was a Central IV infection and on Friday I had to have my line removed and replaced. So not only have I been on a crazy antibiotic schedule, and a crazy make up work schedule, I am also recovering from surgery.
I will have more to say soon. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and i'll talk to you all soon. Bai!!

Comments

Popular Posts