Happy 17th Birthday!

Hello!! I am just saying hi and updating everyone. On may 28th i turned 17!! Yay!! I also had my new central iv placed. I stayed NPO (no food or drink all day) until four and then went down to surgery. I woke up a couple of hours later. Everyone was a little worried because due to the amount of scar tissue and the blood thinners i was on i lost a lot more blood than they were expecting. I'm fine now, but i was a little dizzy right afterwards. I got to go home on Wednesday and i was able to get back to school on Thursday. I am now trying to focus on my school work because school ends in a week and 2 days so i have to finish out the year as best i can.
I hope everyone is having a nice early summer. To anyone that is finishing up the school year, stay strong! Were almost free! Talk to you all soon. :)
-Celia

Comments

Popular Posts