Excuses, a Plan and a (Hesitant) Promise

Hey Everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Remember how i was gonna try to post more while on vacation?? Yeah, well then i was not able to connect to wifi for the remainder of the trip. I know then you're thinking, "well Celia, haven't you been back for a whole week though." You would be right anonymous reader. However in my defense i was really tired and had to get ready for school.
That is right, concerned and incredibly sympathetic and understanding readers, school has begun once again.... Ugh! Actually this is not true. I am genuinely pretty excited to start back to school for my final year of high school. But just because i am excited to be back at the grindstone, doesn't mean the actual end of summer is any less depressing. I have to wake up early, i have to walk home with all my stuff everyday, and i have to somehow keep my crazy schedule of school, medical stuff, and college applications organized.
Now one big thing that i have to add to my schedule is this blog. I would like to be able to post on a slightly more regular schedule. I am going to try ( so please don't boo or hiss if this does not go as planned) to post at least once a week. I am going to try to post (hopefully) every week on Tuesday. Now if for some reason i feel like writing an extra one then great. But for now i'm going to start with something i think i can manage with everything else going on.
On a similar note i will be trying to post a big post/series of posts about my trip with pics. However as this will probably take a while and i already have long term homework assignments, that will be coming sometime in the future, not immediately.
I hope everyone is well. For those of you attending some form of education and are now back to school, i wish you all good luck. I will post soon. Hasta la vista!

Comments

Popular Posts