Post Halloween Update

Hello everyone!! I am so sorry I haven't posted in such a long time! I do have a valid excuse ( I think so anyway :) ) I have been writing and submitting my college applications nonstop and then the grading period at my school ended. This is the first time I have had a chance to take a break and get some words out on paper, or screen in this case. 
So my life has been going well. I have been extremely busy, but I have been doing well. I am going to try to do a longer, full blog later this week, especially as this blog will soon be 1 year old!  Sorry about the shortness of this blog, I don't have a huge amount of time. So for a quick word of advice, don't eat too much candy - it can cause you to become dehydrated!! (Luckily this old knowledge as It didn't happen this year.) Also when you are focused on writing college essays don't forget to stay hydrated and have a healthy snack available so you don't just eat junk food. Hope everyone had a great Halloween and also have a good day. Hasta Luego!!

Comments

Popular Posts