Second Semester Seniors

So 2013 has gone and 2014 has started up with a bang. Hello everyone, Happy belated New Year! I trust you all had fantastic parties and vacations? I started off the year running with exams right after we returned from break. With make up work, college applications and family I hardly had a chance to breathe. Thankfully my exams are complete and I have managed to come out with good grades and a unexploded head. Because of my schedule I then got a well needed 6 day weekend. I've managed to reorganize my room, my office and my head and got some time to relax and get ready for act 2. Semester 2, for seniors is known as the final run to our diplomas. With AP tests and exams and less than 18 weeks of school, the countdown had begun. However second semester seniors, as we are known, do have the issue of keeping our heads and continuing to work till the end. With most of us already ready to head off to whatever we will be doing next, writing essays or doing worksheets are really the last things on our minds. But I will go on! I refuse to accept the inevitable senioritis. I will continue to try to remember to turn my assignments in on time! I will continue to avoid the urge to blow off school for a day! And I will try my hardest to listen to my teachers as they try to stuff my brain with any last minute knowledge they feel I have missed in my time at high school! To any high school seniors reading this... Stay Strong! We're almost done. 
With time to spare I will be trying to write more, but again, don't hold me to it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and if you are experiencing snow like we are here, stay warm! Ciao guys!

Comments

Popular Posts