Countdown to Graduation

Hey everyone! So I am spending my short spring break (i'm biased, I know) in warm South Carolina on the beach. Its been beautiful and I got to read on the beach the first day we were here. We've been eating some southern food and we went mini golfing - basically a really fun trip. I am enjoying my time off school and have been taking advantage of any opportunity to rest and relax. As soon as we return to Maryland it will be back to the make-up work and 12 page research paper that are all due bright and early Monday morning.
In my last post I talked about how I was scared about what my doctors were going to say about my recent intestinal issues. My doctors and surgeons discussed things and gave me an option that I can now think about. It's complicated making decisions, i've never been good at it. But I am trying my best to separate my fear of momentary pain in order to make a more long term decision about the surgery I was told about. Its has significant risk and even though I've been having issues, I have been managing it ok.
Anyway, another big thing is that I am graduating and turning 18 in like one month!!!! I am completely astounded that I will legally be considered an adult! Who decided that was a good idea? I am pretty sure an adult should be able to see a stink bug without screaming and running from the room... although my mom does the same thing so maybe i'm ok. :D I have one month to take 3 AP Tests, 2 Senior exams, complete 2 AP Projects, one 12 page AP Euro Paper, play in 1 orchestra concert, 1 orchestra state festival, go to 1 prom, 1 graduation, pass 6 classes, and not lose my mind! I am going to be so busy, i'm sure i'll be running around like a chicken with her head cut off, but as long as I keep working hard I should be able to get to the finish line with everything intact.
Well thats all i've got to say for today. Sorry it's short but i've got things to do and places to go...no actually I just have things to do. :) But I will hopefully be posting soon and I hope y'all are having fantastic spring breaks, enjoying normal april weather unlike in Maryland. I'll post again soon, Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts