Summer Freedom!!

Hello everybody! I hope everyone is well and for those that go to school, Were Free!! Summer Vacation has begun and i was able to finish the year out with good grades. I was working non-stop over the past couple of weeks to get all my assignments in before the year ended and it feels like ages ago that i was in the hospital, even though it was only 2 weeks ago. So now i am done, i get to relax and get my life organized. I have volunteer hours, college essays, vacations to plan for and so much else. But i am prepared.
One great thing about summer break is that now its a little bit easier to make sure you are taking all the right medications and stay hydrated. Although with the summer heat, hydration is always a concern. Another things that's great about summer vacations is that if you fill sick, you can just lie on the couch and watch movies, you don't have to make the call whether to go to school or not.
I am deficient in Vitamin D, so this summer i am gonna make sure that i am getting a good amount of sun... safely of course....Wear Sun-block Kids!!
This post was just a little way for me to say Happy Summer!!! (unless you live below the equator.... then Happy Winter!)  i have plenty of topics that i can't wait to get into and with all this time on my hands i plan to post much more. I hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather and having a wonderful day. Good Bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts